An Intro to my Diet Plan

On my birthday, at 4am, my boyfriend brought up my favorite ice cream cake and sang happy birthday to me! After serving me a slice, he pulled out a ring and proposed! I am so excited to begin my life with him and I want to begin our new life with a renewed self image. So, here I am, one of those brides, getting in shape for her wedding!
This page is as much to keep myself accountable as it is to help other brides on their journey (or those who just want some down to earth, friendly dieting tips) I am not an expert (although, sometimes I feel like one), these are just lessons learned from my experiences.

Monday, August 9, 2010

New Recipe of the Day!

I love frozen drinks in the heat of summer!  However, budgeting for a wedding doesn't exactly leave frappuccino and smoothie money left over! Here's the good news, it's really easy to make these at home!  World market has available Torano flavor syrups, they are available in sugar free which is very diet friendly!  I just picked up white chocolate (they were out of my fave sugar free caramel) and it is so delicious in my morning frozen coffee!  Just be sure to brew your coffee extra strong and chill it first!  Add some ice, milk (skim!) and a tablespoon of syrup and blend!  They're so yummy!  An extra bonus, for every "grande" size you make, put 3 bux in your wedding fund and see how quickly it adds up! See the recipe page for my strawberry smoothie!

No comments:

Post a Comment